Wednesday, July 13, 2011

God! I got a problem wid ya


Belief, is a funny thing. Some people fold to it, some squeeze, some rage blood wars and some learn to appreciate it.

Me, well, I am still questioning it!

One of the most perpetuated of them all is the belief in the almighty. The GEE OOO DEEE. The Wonder man! He is supposed to posses superhuman qualities and perceives the world as if it were an ant on top of a tennis ball.

He is considered to be the alpha and the omega.

Why not the delta?
The Pai? Anyone?

Gimme a bunch of these symbols and I shit you not, I’d make a formula and snap the heck outta schizophrenic mathematicians.

Fellas! Brace yourselves coz, I do believe in God! I doubt the sexuality though. Why refer to God as a ‘he’ if Physics tells us ther’z an equal probability of him being a ‘she’

Hey! All you atheists reading this scribbling. Don’t walk away. I promise my belief in God is not going to convince you to start believing. It might as well force the believers to quit! J

My perception of GOD is of a sadist. Who likes to watch us suffer, while he rejoices us conjuring up the useless set of instincts he gives us to battle life’s troubles.
My perception of God is also of a lover who fixes the desires in opposition.
He sets the rules in contrast.
A quote from an Alpacino movie often pops into my head
“Look, but don’t touch”
“Touch, but don’t taste”
“Taste, but don’t swallow”

He gives us a fruit. Eloquently describes how quick it’ll melt in our mouths. Instigates a burning urge to eat. Salivates our mouths dry. And the moment we reach out to pluck it, he declares it forbidden.

God! Why Oh why?

First you give us the glance
Then you set our eyes ablaze when we stare.
You give us hunger.
Then you poison us when we eat.
You strike us with thirst.
Then you create the paradoxical mirage
You give us erection.
Then you make someone walk in on us while we secretly try to make deposits.

I have had enough of this polarity God!
Life is not a battery with terminals charged in opposition. I don’t think the hypocritical balance that you claim to render through your “yin and yang” does any good to us poor creatures. Crushing down a desire feels more painful than getting beaten down to the pulp by henchmen looking for a few bucks and a quick sodomy.

I want it and I want it all.
No conditions apply!
The day my wishes come true is the day I quit believing you exist!


No comments:

Post a Comment